Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Last weekend we went to Blessington Farms to visit the pumpkin patch.  Besides being blazing hot, it was so much fun.  I just eat up every opportunity to take these iconic pictures with Carolina.  

Remember how long we waited to get our precious little girl?  40 months!  40 months of watching everyone else get to do these fun things.  Yep, I just want to soak it all in.

Check out this dads and daughters picture on the pedal carts.

 I had to try it too.  I'm not going to lie, I was feeling the burn pedaling that thing.  Obviously I need to lift more weights.




Family photo


Chiquilina always wanting to walk on her own.



My sweet friend Rheanna and her daughter Grace






This is G and me being silly!



No comments:

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...