Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Anniversary Appliance

Yes, my husband got me a kitchen appliance for our anniversary.  It was actually a big surprise and very sweet.  You see, he's not the best at remembering to buy me gifts so we are calling this gift a success.  Even though I was on the fence about having a juicer at all, we are having fun with it.


This one had beets in it.  Beets-Celery-Lemon-Ginger  It is Gustavo's favorite.


Carolina likes them too.


We had some green juice for the family.  


This was today's juice which I highly recommend.  
Cucumber-Kale-Ginger-Lime-Honeydew

Thanks honey for the sweet 6 year anniversary gift!  I know your boss made fun of you but I wouldn't really want a Carolina Herrera bag anyway.


No comments:

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...