Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Favorites // June 16, 2017

friday favorites

I'm linking up again with ErikaAndrea and Narci for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too!

{ 1 }


Today is the day before our Carolina's fifth birthday so I can't not include that!  We had her party early and I have the full details coming on Monday.  Here's a preview.



{ 2 }



We got to go on a date night!  This doesn't happen much and we're so grateful to our friend Jill, who calls herself the kids' fake grandma.  She loves them and takes care of them so well.  They adore her and we do too.

We went to Coltivare in the Houston Heights.  It's a very chic restaurant that grows a lot of their own vegetables in the courtyard garden.  The food is incredible although we didn't like what we ordered 100%.  We got mussels which were giant mussels.  I felt like I was digging into a heart or some kind of organ.  Blah.  The flavor was good but I couldn't stomach it.  Then we got pizza which had incredible crust but way too much prosciutto.  

I'm not selling it, but if you are in Houston, you should try it.  The seasonal menu is usually delicious.  My favorite thing is the spaghetti with pepper.  You can't go wrong with that.


{ 3 }




Last night we got to see the Astros!  We had a great time.  It was $1 hot dog night and Gustavo may have eaten 6!  Yikes.




Here's us in our matching Converse.  I wish I could say she loves them but she doesn't.  I have to fight her to wear them every time!  She said they are boring and don't have any sparkles.

I guess I'm going to have to do something about that.


{ 4 }


I'm so excited that I got my The Ordinary order in!  I can't wait to try it!


Hope you have a great weekend! 




No comments:

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...