Thursday, May 04, 2017

Catching Up in May

I'm not sure where to ever begin when it's been so long since I've updated the blog.  Life with two little ones is so busy and although I'm always writing in my head, it rarely makes it onto the computer.  I'll do a quick and easy list style update.

1.  Life has been consumed by kindergarten discussions for months now.  We have finally chosen a school which is a classical homeschool curriculum that she will attend a school setting for two days and be at home for three days.

2.  Nico is starting to say more and more words and has turned out to be quite the boy's boy.  He loves to throw balls and get into everything all of the time.

3.  I spend a lot of time cleaning up messes.

4.  This week I have fasted from Facebook and Instagram.  Maybe that is why I actually have the time to update my blog.  Hmmmmm...deep thoughts.

5.  There is still so much decluttering and simplifying efforts in our home and life.  I have systematically eliminated so much clutter in the form of things that may surprise you this year.

6.  Here's a picture, because what is a blog without a picture.



7.  I would really love to write more on this space.   High five to me for doing it today.  Baby steps while baby naps!  

8.  It's amazing to me that I can actually still write a sentence without relying on emojis.  

xoxo




No comments:

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...