Sunday, October 05, 2008

Naturalizer Friends & Family 30% Off



Today is the last day of Naturalizer Friends & Family.  This company makes great shoes that are not just for "old ladies"!!  Personally, I can't wear towering stilettos and am not interested in uncomfortable shoes. 

The code is FFJ28.  It says present the coupon at the store so if you need it, email me and I'll send it to you.  If you order online, you just use the code.

Friends & Family Exclusive Guest Pass.
30% OFF your entire purchase October 2 - 5, 2008
To receive the discount, print this coupon and present it at any participating Naturalizer store or use your promotion code (FFJ28) at naturalizer.com
Coupon must be presented at time of purchase at any participating Naturalizer retail store or naturalizer.com. Offer is valid for 30% off any purchase. Not valid with any other coupon offers, previous purchases or towards the purchase of gift cards. Void if copied. Offer excludes the MBT footwear collection. Offer valid Thursday, October 2 through Sunday, October 5, 2008. On-line offer expires Sunday, October 5, 2008 at 11:59 pm CST. Promotional Code for Website purchases: FFJ28.

2 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Are you getting anything?

The Closet Therapist said...

Hi Belette- Good morning!

No I'm not getting anything this time. We have to get through some expenses, like having doggy's teeth cleaned and kennel bill before I can buy anything. We have been in Wyoming for a week and are leaving tomorrow, so also have to pay for this plane ticket too.

I get a lot of searches for Naturalizer F&F so I thought I would post it.

Staying out of debt is always about sacrifice for us! It's ok though because I find one thing I like, then the next day it's something else. It's the items that "nag" me that actually get purchased.

:) Happy Sunday!

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...