Sunday, October 05, 2008

How To Get Free Chanel Mascara


No strings attached!  A while ago I became an Allure Expert.  The rundown is that certain companies like Chanel will send you a new product to try either before they go on the market or as they are launching.  Your only obligation is to use it and give them feedback.  I try not to think about the human guinea pig perspective and say "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

All you have to do is sign up at Allure Experts.  It's free stuff and no coupon clipping.  

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Really great tip. I would love to be an expert for Allure. I am signing up.
Thanks!!xo

Anonymous said...

Hi I am new to this blog and love it! However, I tried the link and it didn't work... how else can you be an allure guinnea pig? lol Thank you for doing what you do so well. :)

<3 Katie

PS. you can leave a message at...
(www.theartnoodle.com)

The Closet Therapist said...

Belette-I knew you would love being a guinea pig for beauty!

Katie-I fixed the link. I'm so happy that you visited my blog! You're going to love getting little packages in the mail. I'm going to come over and see what the art noodle is about...

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...