Friday, August 10, 2007

Fitness Trick with Audible.com

For anyone who needs motivation to do your cardio, I have a little trick for you. I bought a subscription to Audible.com and I ONLY listen to my book when I am on the treadmill or the bike. If you connect listening your book to exercise, you will be more interested in doing your cardio. Voila!

This is really working for me because I am the type of person who would rather have someone to talk to while I do my cardio. I am currently listening to The Nanny Diaries and it is very entertaining. May I add that buying through Audible is much cheaper than buying from Itunes. Now go!

No comments:

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...