Thursday, August 09, 2007

Beauty News: Free Gift Alert

I have a scoop on a beauty gift coming up. Now, my disclaimer is don't go for the gift unless you actually needed to buy something anyway!! I have been searching around for some foundation and found some I like at NM. I usually detest this store because of the snobby salespeople. But, if you are going to spend money on these products anyway, why not get some free perfume and makeup samples. I don't have the list yet, but I know that it starts on September 6, nationwide. I will be on my honeymoon in San Francisco so I'll try to sneak over there and enjoy the experience. Hold off on any purchases so you can take advantage of the event right around the corner.

Me, I'm still planning my wedding. Today I had another tweak of my wedding dress. I think I've had about 6 fittings by now. The process is much more interactive than I anticipated. Today I also tried on my veil to have it altered too. I actually looked like a BRIDE! It was super fun and I'm finally starting to get excited. 24 DAYS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always share great tips. Can't wait for the wedding pics.

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...