Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Easter Pictures & a Fab Dress

I hope it's not too late for Easter pictures. 

I love these Daddy-Daughter photos!  G is such a sweet and caring man.   He is going to be such a great Papa too.  She may want me more now because of the milk situation, but I know one day she'll be a total Daddy's girl.  I'm not going to lie that it might break my heart if she wants him more than me.


Carolina loves to eat her shoes which is starting to become a problem.  
 I'm glad you can't see my dress because it does not at all coordinate with the family.  It was a minor major crisis in our house that morning.  


 I bought this aqua dress at Janie and Jack and she has worn it for all sorts of important occasions.  First was her baby dedication, then she wore it for Christmas in Puerto Rico, then Easter and she still has many more wears to come.  I love a versatile dress, even when it's for a baby.  I try to buy her stuff extra big so she can wear it a lot.


The Target dollar spot has become an essential stop by every time I'm there.  Bunny ears, yes please.





This was baby dedication in October 2012.  G loves my really blonde hair but it was an accident on my last hair appointment before giving birth.  That is what happens when you show a picture of Reese Witherspoon.


This was Christmas 2012 in Puerto Rico.  I had to have the matching sunglasses.  The whole outfit is very Caribbean don't you think?



It's amazing how when you wait to download pictures from your camera, they all of a sudden seem like ancient history.  Goodness how time flies!  

*This post is brought to you by Carolina pulling all the tupperware out of the kitchen cabinets.

No comments:

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...