Thursday, August 05, 2010

Lonny Magazine-Online & Clutter Free!



If you haven't heard about this new online magazine, you'll be so happy I told you! It's a visual feast and reminiscent of the dearly departed Domino Magazine. I'm so excited about the upcoming issue which will release on August 10. You can subscribe online here and it's free for now! There is going to be an "Organize Your Wardrobe" article which I always love. It's full of inspiration and really a delight to see all the beautiful photos and articles. Go now and see the latest issue to tide you over until the next one arrives.

3 comments:

Adrienne Shubin said...

This magazine sounds right up my de-cluttering alley. For some reason, though, the link isn't working. I'll google it and see if I can subscribe.

On another subject, is that picture of you and G on the right new? It's darling! What a handsome husband you have.

Adrienne

The Closet Therapist said...

Adrienne, I put the link in again under the subscribe here so hopefully it will work.

Thanks for the hubby compliment. He will eat that up! He only wants to read my posts if they mention him. :)

I hope you like the magazine!

Stephanie said...

Very cool. I'm finding most magazine websites have all the content of the magazine itself, which is nice if you sort of like a magazine but not enough to subscribe. It's a nice option.

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...