Monday, August 04, 2008

Bubble Wrapped Pleasure

Anyone else like to pop the bubble wrap in packages?  I loved popping these when I was a kid. Even now I still love doing it, but it scares my dog and then it's like I'm just being mean.  

Go ahead, click on the link.  You know you like it too.

Care to share your wacky little pleasures in life?  I know my friend Shannon loves to have the first scoop of peanut butter out of the jar.  My Mom likes the chips that are doubled over themselves.  I love it when a container of anything is finally empty.  

6 comments:

Sherri said...

i like to eat Kool-Aid mix.

Shara said...

Hey girl! I've done that bubble wrap thing before, and it can either drive you crazy or be totally relaxing! Glad I found your blog! :)

Shara said...

Yes, I will definitely be blogging from NYC...just to make you all green with envy! :)

Sherri said...

tropical punch is my favorite, and yes, it dyes my mouth. i like tang powder as well though but i can't find anyplace that sells it anymore.

La Belette Rouge said...

LOVE bubble wrap. Really, are there people who don't????

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...I sprinkle Equal sweeterner on my french fries... salty&sweet combo is so yummy*...I'm dangerous like that! heehee*
I'm loving your blog, just like you & your hubby, I aspire to go to missions, my brother does it every year! much blessings & hope to hear from you too...

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...