Thursday, July 31, 2008

Superior 1930's Wife

Here is a really cute quiz that I found over at Chic Mummy's blog. It is a quiz that will tell you how you would rate as a housewife by 1930's standards. It is outdated of course, but so charming! It made me see some things that I can add to make the home more pleasant for my husband and myself. I answered very honestly and am surprised I got "superior" actually. Can you say need to stop complaining?  

Check out Chic Mummy's blog too.  She has created a beautiful space with a lot of inspiring things to say about chic living as a stay at home mom as well as the transition from the corporate workplace to being at home.




64

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!

1 comment:

Fifi Flowers said...

We have things in common... I love Pink Martini and the Shopaholic series... but you are a much better wife than I am... I FAILED... only scored 15... I live in a 1930s built home and I do not fit in it apparently... LOL

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...