Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cindy Crawford's Fashion Tip


Earlier this week as all the morning shows were analyzing the Red Carpet, Cindy Crawford was there to help report. She gave a piece of advice that is very simple but could change how you view yourself in the mirror before you leave for the day. She said when you look at your outfit leave your head out of the picture. Often we focus on our face and think our outfit looks better than it does. Maybe you smile or give your model pouty look at yourself and get so distracted that you don't realize that you shouldn't be wearing those heels with those pants. Well, whatever, I thought it was a good tidbit. Sometimes I will take a picture of myself wearing something to see how I really look in it. I can't trust the mirrors in my house and my husband knows the answer to the question, "Does this make me look fat?", so I can't really trust him either, can I?

Picture is from wonfifty.com/entertainmentblog/

No comments:

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...