Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Nordstrom Houston Galleria Trend Event

If you are in the Houston area, there is a really cool event coming up on October 20th at Houston Galleria's Nordstrom. At 8:00 am before the store opens they are having a fashion show with all of fall's latest. The cosmetics department is joining in with a free train case full of samples. Also, you can sign up with the makeup counter of your choice for a free makeover. Each counter also may have a gift with purchase.

The tickets are $15.00 and redeemable towards product. I know that I'm going to finally get the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder that I've been wish listing for awhile now. The number is 832-201-2700 to order your ticket.

No comments:

Our Trip to Rosemary Beach, Florida

I'm linking up again with  Erika ,  Andrea  and  Narci  for the Friday Favorites!  I love reading everyone's favorites too! ...